Don’t want to type your concern or question, talk to a patient survivor on the phone! HOPEline 800-579-1970
April 23, 2014, 03:19:49 PM PDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KidneySpace members please only share your experience, strength and hope with each other. We do not give advice. Always consult with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your medical regimen.    

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register RSN Home The HOPEline RSNhope store  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dialysis Jokes...  (Read 3962 times)
Mishy89
Be FIERCE!.. WORKK ITT!
« on: September 22, 2007, 12:10:41 PM PDT »

I love to make jokes and I recently made a funny one!

Nurse:Can I please see you're graph?

Me:yes,My graph is THRILLED to see you! lol
hehehe..yea a little corny..lol but I think it quite funny! lol

View Profile WWW Logged

I'm just a nice tattooed,pierced,total liberal jewish girl... Smiley

The Dialysis just ADDS more shexy...

.. And yes I am a freak, freakishly awesome!
jolie3
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 04:30:20 AM PDT »

I went out with a bunch of friends one night to play pool and visit. I excused myself to go to the ladies room.  When I got back, my friend asks,"How did everything come out?"  It was a standard "funny" line from him.  I looked back at him and said,"That is not a question you ask someone who has had 4 kidney transplants."  My friend looked so mortified I just started laughing!  He had totally forgotten I had kidney disease!  javascript:void(0);
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 04:05:38 PM PDT by jolie3 »

View Profile Logged
refurb
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 05:44:46 AM PDT »

Thrilled to see you....that is very cute!

Refurb Smiley

View Profile Logged
shay
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 07:25:14 PM PDT »

My family calls me a blow-up doll...bc of the PD catheter...not much of a joke, but I think it's funny. Wink

View Profile WWW Logged

Grin Kidney Fun Forums Grin Angie's Kidney Community Wink

- Dx'd solitary kidney & CKD December 1998 (11yrs old)
- PD April 2006 to May 2008 (18 to 20yrs old)
- Trx May 5th, 2008; URLD = fiancée <3
jolie3
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 07:27:11 PM PDT »

As long as YOU think its funny!javascript:void(0);  My dad tells everyone I have a battery in my arm that keeps me going!

View Profile Logged
Mishy89
Be FIERCE!.. WORKK ITT!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 06:40:07 PM PDT »

I went out with a bunch of friends one night to play pool and visit. I excused myself to go to the ladies room.  When I got back, my friend asks,"How did everything come out?"  It was a standard "funny" line from him.  I looked back at him and said,"That is not a question you ask someone who has had 4 kidney transplants."  My friend looked so mortified I just started laughing!  He had totally forgotten I had kidney disease!  javascript:void(0);

Personally I think it's quite nice when someone "forgets" I have some kind of medical problem..It means there just treating me like anybody else..I mean not always like when my grandma asks me every second if i would like some tea...but when my friends just treat me like a "normal" teen girl i feel "relieved" that finally I dont have my whole mind focused on whats next what do i have to do..not eat..not drink..It's amazing they actually let us eat anything! Tongue Grin

View Profile WWW Logged

I'm just a nice tattooed,pierced,total liberal jewish girl... Smiley

The Dialysis just ADDS more shexy...

.. And yes I am a freak, freakishly awesome!
jolie3
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 06:57:57 PM PDT »

I just thought it was a tacky line.  Besides, its not very often that I can actually think of a comeback!!

View Profile Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: